Teeth loss is an awful occurrence that can occur due to a variety of factors. It might happen as a result of an unintentional collision, advanced stages of tooth decay, or other oral health issues. Regardless of the underlying reason for tooth loss, it is a condition that must be addressed properly to restore the patient’s mouth to full function. One of the most interesting and modern methods of reaching this aim at Focus Dental Group is All-on-4 dental implants.request an appointment
What Are All-On-4 Dental Implants?
All-on-4 implants, also known as complete arch implants, are made up of four titanium implant posts that are placed in the jawbone at strategic intervals along the arch and connected to a denture plate. The All-on-4 method is intended to replace a whole arch of teeth to restore your bite’s functionality and the aesthetics of your smile.
All-on-4 dental implants are an amazing missing teeth solution that requires only a little surgery lasting around two hours each arch. They eliminate the need for bone grafts to support the implant since our dentist can place the posts in the densest portion of the jaw. They reduce sitting and recovery time; the entire treatment, from implant placement to denture fitting, is finished in a single appointment, allowing you to go home with a beautiful smile the same day.
Are You a Candidate for All-on-4 Dental Implants?
If you meet the following criteria, you may be a candidate for All-on-4 dental implants:
- Lost or damaged the majority of your teeth in a dental arch.
- Have gum disease, which precludes you from receiving traditional implants.
- Suffering from dental trauma or jaw muscle damage
Benefits of All-On-4 Procedure
- Immediate increase in quality of life by bringing comfort to eating, appearance, and speech.
- With only four implants required and provisional teeth available on the same day, this therapy is unquestionably faster and less expensive than other options.
- The expenditures may appear costly at first look, but the hefty maintenance costs of other restorations end up making them more expensive in the long run.
- By tilting the implants, it is possible to avoid extensive bone grafting operations, making it a less invasive approach when compared to other conventional modalities.
- The full mouth denture is supported by four implants that act as pillars. They are more stable and provide a more permanent replacement for missing teeth.
To learn more about the All-on-4 dental implant process, visit Focus Dental Group at 6770 S 900 E Suite 301, Midvale, UT 84047, or call (801) 255-7101.